OCB Team Index du Forum

OCB Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ehshell.exe High Cpu Usage

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OCB Team Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
randiv

Masculin
Classe: PSIONIQUE
Leveling: Moins de 55

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Sep - 16:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ehshell.exe High Cpu Usage Répondre en citant

Ehshell.exe High Cpu Usage > urlin.us/412tx

Ehshell.exe High Cpu Usage

bd9e74395d
the memory usage of svchost is normal. Advertisement . There should be no need for MBAM to be using CPU at this point. I have 35 processes running - & I thought THAT was a lot! lister, Jan 26, 2007 #3 JohnWill Retired Moderator Joined: Oct 19, 2002 Messages: 106,414 They add up. This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. All are tied to 7MC steven975 is offline Quote post #7 of 12 Old 12-18-2009, 09:34 AM Derek K.

As soon I moved the offending files to a folder on it's own the > original folder was fine, going into the new folder caused mayhem. I > traced it down to one wmv file and thumbnail that appeared to have got > corrupted. For each of those users, an mbam.exe process using up 20-25% of CPU time is loaded whenever that extender is connected, and never goes away.Here's a screenshot of my task manager, illustrating the issue:A few more thoughts:This is a modern CPU, a Core i5 4570S, getting hammered here.This is a brand-spankin'-new install of Windows, with all the updates, that we're talking about here, so I'm ruling out any kind of cruft-based corruption.Media Center is streaming uncompressed MPEG2 streams over a discrete NIC (an Intel Gigabit CT) and VLAN (subnet 10.10.0.0).My tuners are external - two SiliconDust HDHomeRun Primes on the same subnet as that secondary NIC and the Media Center Extenders.The tuners have their latest firmwares installed. AVS Special Member Join Date: Jul 2002 Posts: 2,275 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Tagged: 0 Thread(s) Quoted: 0 Post(s) Liked: 13 does the cpu utilization drop after it is done consuming all your memory? the reason I ask is I see an issue where 7mc frequently consumes about 60%+ of my cpu. If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account. Everything else (2GB RAM, Athlon X2 3800+, etc) > are more than adequate. Art Bunch posted Jul 23, 2016 How to open .vlt files? Art Bunch posted Jul 11, 2016 Do i need windows 8 security.

Haihaisoft Universal Player PortableGpr software downloadGame.of.Thrones.S03E08.Season.3.Episode.8.720p.HDTV.x264...Subtitles.[GlowGaze.Com]Dragon.Ball.Super.Episode.39.English.Subbed.[720p]..CryptNano..mp4Commando 1 Game Free Download For PcGreen Day Uno Rar MediafireBrad Davidson - Stark Naked 21-DayDragon keeper 2 cheatGolden Time Episode 1-24 eng sub 360p-720pGolden Time Episode 1-24 eng sub 360p-720pGod Of War Chains
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Sep - 16:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OCB Team Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange